Dobra koža zapravo postane bolja kako stari i uz redovnu upotrebu.
- Classic: Our classic vegetable tanned leather has made Hidesign the leader internationally in the use of ecological products. This vegetable tanned leather ages with a patina, making it more beautiful with use.
- Soweto & Ranchero: Sensuous classic vegetable tanned cowhides with heavy natural textured grain.
- Crocodile/Lizard: Exotic embossed leathers which are great for classic as well as fashion handbags and small leather goods. Our embossed leathers are vegetable tanned full grain cowhides and retain the emboss well.
- Cowdeer: One of our softest leathers with natural grain. Continuous addition of new colors makes this the ideal fashion leather.
- Ranch: Smooth soft oil tanned calf leather with a lightly waxy top feel and natural body is an elegant leather for women’s handbags and small leather goods.
- Elephant: Thick, oil tanned cow leather with bold elephant grain embossing.
- Soho: Soho leather is the traditional Italian “cuoio”, the finest quality vegetable tanned leather. The smooth finish and the totally natural coloring makes it the equivalent of teak or rosewood in leather.
- Ostrich: Ostrich leather is amongst the most sought after exotic leathers in the world due to its rarity, resilience and quality. The delicate patter of the quills, the unique light and shade of the colouring and clarity in design, create an exclusive elegance.
- Deer: The sheer luxury of Deer leather is its incredible softness and silky feel. The farmed deer leather used has been sourced from New Zealand and is considered to be one of the finest leathers of the world. Well known for its luxurious touch, it is remarkably light; ensuring you have an elegant bag with structure and body but one that is also gentle on your shoulder.
- Rub lightly with a soft damp cloth dipped in light shampoo solution.
- In case of light coloured leathers avoid dirt and oil.
- Leather’s worst enemies are oil/eggs/pen marks. They do not come out.
- Hidesign’s light coloured leathers such as white, nude and beak have a special finish from 3M technologies, that adds a protective layer, but this does not help against oil.
- Leather products should be well aired out or stored in a cloth bag.
- Do not enclose leather products in plastic bags for a long period of time.
- During monsoons, if fungus develops it should be rubbed off with a soft cloth dipped in a mild solution of Dettol.
- If soaked wet, the bag should be stuffed to retain shape and left to dry in a shady area.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight or with a hair dryer.
- Extreme heat causes the leather to become stiff and cracks may develop.
Conditioning and Polishing:
- If leather products become dry and lusterless, apply a small amount of Hidesign cream.
- How to use the Hidesign cream:
- Patch test on a less visible part of the leather to check how the cream reacts with the leather e.g. the bottom of your bag.
- Use a soft cloth / sponge.
- Rub lightly in a circular motion.
- Ensure it is worked into the seams and remove any excess cream with the cloth.
- Use the cream as needed to lubricate and replenish the original suppleness and sheen of natural leather.
The different absorption properties of each hide allow for unique textures and colour variations.